Links & Activities
- GOLFING. Ok, so let's see, where should we start? Well let say you like golfing, there are over 1000 Golf courses public and private in Florida. Look for one you like here and get your tee time set up!
- KITE SURFING. You are not much of a golfer, how about kite surfing? Did you know that Jupiter (10 mn North) is the 2nd windiest place in the United States? Give these guys a call, they'll have you all setup.
- FISHING. Fishing? Well you can do pier fishing, surf fishing or deep sea fishing. The Gulf Stream curent happens to be approximately 2 miles away from Juno Beach's coast, bringing a wide variety of fish from Pompano, Wahoo, Grouper, Dolphin, Sailfish, Snapper, Kingfish and the list goes on! There are charters that will take you for half a day fishing boat trip also.
- ORLANDO. Discover what Orlando has to offer...at only 2.5 hours drive away!
- WATER PARK. Rapids Water Park is South Florida’s largest water park featuring 30-action packed acres of attractions including 42 of the biggest, wettest, most thrilling water slides and attractions. The park offers a full day of non-stop fun with something for everyone!
- BIKING. Biking is fun, relaxing and you can ride along 16 miles of pristine Juno and Jupiter beaches on AIA along Ocean Blvd! If you brought your own bike, that's great, otherwise you can rent one here. They have 2 stores, make sure to call the Juno Beach one.
- EATING OUT.
- SHOPPING. The Gardens Mall is the "premier destination for shopping" in Palm Beach County and it's just 5 minutes away. There you'll find Saks Fifth Avenue, Nortdstrom, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Macys & Bloomingdale's to name a few. Go ahead, have fun.
- DIVING and SNORKELING. Near Peanut Island, there happen to be some great snorkeling. Give these guys a call to plan a fun day around peanut island. If you are into diving, Captain John Ippolito is your man, he'll take you on a dive trip for the "Ultimate dive experience"!
Disclaimer: we are not affiliated in any shape or form with any of the above businesses nor do we endorse them. These resources are provided to you as a courtesy only.